[美安OPC見證] 乳癌患者Jean Maric的見證

My testimony-Sr.Jean Maric
這是Jean Maric的見證
On September 11, 2001. I was diagnosed with breast cancer which had spread throughout my body, in my lymph, salivary glands, adrenal glands and the in my bones.
2001年9月11日,我被診斷出有乳癌且擴散到身體的淋巴腺唾液腺腎上腺及骨頭...  

My friend, Rose Mary Felicione who was in Market America told me to take a loading dose of OPC, at least nine caps, spreading out throughout the day 3 3 3. She said to take 3 ounces of Plain Aloe 3x a day, Mineral Blast 1x a day, Antioxidant formula 1x a day and 1 cap multi 1x a day. I did as she said, and also prayed and God told me to only go to a doctor who prays and I did that.
我有個做美安的朋友叫Rose告訴我可以服用OPC,至少九瓶蓋每天三次一次3蓋,她又說一天要喝蘆薈3次,一次3盎司礦物質一天一次、ATX一天一綜合維他命一天一我照他說的去做並且向神禱告且尋求醫師

He said he would believe in vitamins. I was in bad shape when I first went to the doctor, but my second visit I was so much improved in energy and healthy look, that the doctor was shocked. She asked me what I was doing, as I looked so well.
我第一次去看醫生情況很糟再到第二次去看醫生時我的力已好很多並且看起來健康許多醫生看到很驚訝她問我做了什麼你看起來精神氣色好這麼多。

I told her about the products and she approved them and said I should keep doing what I am doing and so I continued to take the products faithfully.
我告訴他有關美安產品也證實了美安產品好並告訴我繼續原來的做法我也持續使用美安產品

She asked me what was in the OPC and when she heard pine bark, she said, "pine bark is in the chemo". I said, yes pine bark is in the chemo, chemoplus all other things that harm and break down the immune system. She decided since I had such a low immune system, she was not going to give me chemo, as it would kill me quicker. I continued to take the products faithfully and my tumor count went from 2900 down to 71.
問我OPC含有什麼成份並且當她聽到松樹皮她說:松樹皮化學治療藥物裡有類似成分我說:是的松樹皮是在化學治療藥物裡 化學治療裡再加上其他的東西那是會危害並且破免疫系統的。因為我的免疫系統已很差,她決定了,她不打算給我化學治療, 因為它將害我更快死亡我繼續忠實地使用美安產品,並且我的腫瘤數從2900下來到71。

I had some good friends in Market America who have helped me to take loading doses of OPC, loading dose of 20 caps a day, complete greens instead of mineral blast, as it is superior to the mineral blast. Must use the powder form, as it is better absorbed. I take 3 teaspoons a day - 1 teaspoon 3x a day. I take digestive aid 5 caps 3x a day, which is a total of 15 caps a day, calcium 1 cap 3x a day, antioxidant formula 1 x a day, 1 cap of multi 1 x a day. The teaspoon of complete greens is a regular teaspoon, not the midget teaspoon in jar.
我有一些在做美安的好朋友幫助我大量使用OPC的。我每天食用OPC 20瓶蓋、完整綠蔬果配方complete greens)替代礦物質精華mineral blast);因為完整綠蔬果配方優於礦物質精華一定要選用粉末狀的因為比較好吸收。我每天食用完整綠蔬果配方complete greens)三湯匙 - 每次一湯匙;消化酵素 十五瓶蓋 - 每次五瓶蓋;強鈣配方 三瓶蓋- 每次一瓶蓋;ATX一瓶蓋;綜合維他命 一瓶蓋。量完整綠蔬果配方的湯匙是一般大小的而不是附在罐子裡的小型湯匙。

ALL of us need products to neutralize the acid in our stomach and out blood. An acid blood encourages the growth of cancer cells. It likes that environment. 我們大家都需要產品來中和在我們的胃和血液裡的酸性。
酸性血液助長癌細胞成長。癌細胞喜歡那個環境。

Complete greens, calcium and digestive aid neutralize the acid. We who do not have cancer must strive to keep our bodies more alkaline and not acidic so as not to encourage cancer cells to multiply.
完整綠蔬果配方、強鈣配方、消化酵素中和了酸性。當我們還沒有癌症時必須努力保持我們的身體更加鹼性和不酸化因此就不會助長癌細胞倍增。

I thank God for the wonderful Market America ladies who have sent me these products, so I could take loading doses to remove the 71 number of tumor count and restore my body to be cancer free. WITH my prayers and others who believe in God, plus all these wonderful products, I know I will be cancer free.
我感謝上帝由於美妙的美安的女士們給我這些品,因此我可以大量的使用產品來除去71腫瘤指數和恢復我的身體達到沒有癌症。與其他相信上帝的人和我的禱告, 加上所有這些美妙的產品, 我知道我將保持我的身體沒有癌症。

IF you can just imagine the power in these products to fight all diseases, including cancer, and how even in just the regular loading doses, it brought my tumorcount down from 2900 to 71, that is a Market America miracle. Use as many of the products as you can afford. Cut corners some other way, but you must use the minerals and OPC as a preventive of cancer and heart disease. I have testimonies of prostate formula restoring the bladder to normal and noinconvenience of getting up in the night. This is an inexpensive vitamin and worth so much more. Please explore all the products so you can have a better quality of life and live longer. I thank God for this wonderful company who has given me a new life and beginning.
如果您能想像這些產品的力量與所有疾病戰鬥,包括癌症,使用均等的起始劑量,它讓我的腫瘤數從2900降下來到71這是美安奇蹟。只要您的經濟能負擔得起,盡量使用多種產品,您必須使用礦物質精華和OPC 作為癌症和心臟病預防措施。我有攝護腺保護配方見證--恢復膀胱正常和夜裡不用起來便這是非常物美價廉和物超所值的維他命。請探索所有產品因此您能有更好的生活水準和活得更長久。我感謝上帝給了我這個美妙的公司它給我的新生活和起點。

張貼留言